My poor neglected blog!

I just figured out how to post here again - after the "remodel" I couldn't even figure out how to sign in and then I started a facebook page so wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the blog or not -it's still up in the air! Anyway, I AM taking sessions. For those that did not know, after my little leave of absence I found out I was pregnant and then delivered Cassidy Joy on May 26th, 2011 so I have been a little bit busy. I am so excited to announce that I am now offering digital packages! Pricing is still in the works, but there will be several options for those clients that may only want a few images on a disc or those who want the entire session. Stay tuned, but for now, you can browse my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Expressions-of-You-Photography/144769458898983

0 comments: